Monday 12 December 2016

Presentation Techniques

There are many ways in which you can represent your ideas and presentations. Here are some examples:
- Prezi
- Emaze
- PowerPoint
- SlideShare
- SlideRocket 
- Present.me
 
Personally I have never used Emaze, SlideRocket or present.me so they would not be my first choice when choosing what presentation tool to use.  PowerPoint and SlideShare come hand in hand as after producing a PowerPoint to post it anywhere you need to put it through SlideShare. This can become useful as it is a basic software meaning everyone is able to use it no matter what skill bases they have. Finally Prezi, this is my favourite tool as it is simple to use yet produces an excellent presentation at the end of it. It takes a long time to process and get everything in the correct position but it is worth it.  


After deliberating it with my team we felt that we should vary our presentation tools we used. throughout my blog I have used prezi and slideshare to present my work along with the normal blog posts. so consequently, when presenting our final film and all of the information to come with it we are going to produce an emaze. This is because it is different and makes our blogs more interesting...