Tuesday 1 November 2016

Innocence Final Movie

 
 

 
By Pip Englefield, Renae Dawes and Antonio Campoccio


Evaluation

1) Who did you work with and how did you manage the task between you?

In my group I worked with Renae and Antonio. We allocated the jobs to each of our skills, for instance I like editing therefor did the editing of the prelim. I feel this worked well as we all knew what jobs we needed to do for the team and nothing was forgotten.

 2) How did you plan your sequence? What processes did you use?

we had a brain storm as a team, then produced the idea of an action thriller. we set it in a school as it was the most accessible location for us and planned our story lines and actors around that idea. we produced story boards and researched action genre films to help us too.

 
 3) What factors did you have to take into account when planning, shooting and editing?

We did have difficulties with the location scenario as we were restricted to producing our prelim in school. Also because of this we had to make sure we didn't shoot the students in the school as we didn't have their consent.

 4) How successful was your sequence? Please identify what worked well and with hindsight what would you improve/do differently?

I feel that our sequence was very successful as we fulfilled all of the necessary points. We were able to use all of the locations that we wanted to and also we managed to film everything we needed to in the time frame that we were given, therefore we didn't get behind with any of the editing.

 5) What did others say about your production?

Others in our media class said that our preliminary task had a very good storyline which matched well with our genre type. They also said that the different music clips that we used were a good choice as they linked together well and they got the audience's attention straight away.

 6) What have you learnt from completing this task?

From completing this task I have learnt how to film correctly with and without a tripod, and also how to zoom in and out on the camera to add effect. When editing, I learnt how to add a voice over into the scenes and also how to add only certain parts of songs in, for example: when we only wanted the rapping part of a song we clipped it so it was only that part in the background.
 

 7) Looking ahead, how will this learning be significant when completing your final film opening?

From what I have learnt from this task I will be able to take these new skills and put them into my final film opening to make it even better than this task. From the skills that I have learnt from this task I will now be able to film with a better quality for my final opening and I will also be able to edit much better.